GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
applicable to all purchase agreements entered into via 2dreamers.cz.
1. All purchases made via www.2dreamers.cz are subject to the following General Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) which form an integral part of every purchase agreement made by and between the Buyer and Seller and set out the rights and obligations of the Parties hereto.
2. By submitting a purchase order the Buyer accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions to the full extent and in their entirety.
1. Purchase orders are valid only if and to the extent that all mandatory details are filled in. All information provided in purchase orders has to be true, accurate and complete.
2. Purchase orders constitute proposals to enter into a purchase agreement.
1. The Buyer and Seller are considered to have entered into a purchase agreement as soon as the Seller ships to the Buyer the goods he ordered.
2. The scope and subject-matter of the purchase agreement is limited strictly to the items expressly set out in the purchase order submitted via www.2dreamers.cz, including any additional order details such as quantity and quality. The properties of the goods delivered to the Buyer have to correspond to the images provided in the e-shop in all material respects; minor discrepancies resulting from image digitization, such as slightly different colours, dimensions or general appearance of a product, are possible.
3. All goods and products offered by the Seller meet all generally binding requirements applicable in the Czech Republic and the European Union.
4. By entering into the purchase agreement, the Seller is obligated to deliver to Buyer the goods ordered and the Buyer is obligated to receive the same and pay Seller the agreed upon purchase price.
5. The Seller hereby represents and warrants that the parcel containing the goods ordered by the Buyer will contain a bill (invoice or receipt); this document also constitutes the purchase agreement entered into by the Parties.
6. In addition, the Seller undertakes to inform the Buyer of the status of his order by providing him with an order confirmation and shipping notice via e-mail (if the Buyer provided his e-mail in the purchase order).
7. The Seller shall meet the standard delivery times set out in Clause 2 of Section “Delivery Terms and Times” below; where standard delivery times cannot be met, the Seller shall notify the Buyer in time.
Prices and Payment Terms
1. The prices provided at www.2dreamers.cz are valid at the time the order is made.
2. When ordering goods, in particular when submitting a binding purchase order, the Buyer represents that he is aware of and agrees with the total price of the goods ordered.
3. The invoice raised based on the Buyer’s purchase order also constitutes a purchase agreement entered into by the Buyer and Seller.
4. The Seller shall accept and receive the goods ordered and pay the corresponding order price in a timely manner and without undue delay.
5. Where wire transfer is chosen as the payment method and the applicable amount is not paid by Buyer within 30 days of the order date the purchase order will be automatically cancelled.
Delivery Terms and Times
1. The delivery period starts on the day on which a binding purchase order is submitted to the Seller.
2. The Seller shall ship the products ordered by handing them over to the carrier as soon as reasonably possible, but no later than seven (7) days after they are available for sale.
3. The goods ordered by the Buyer shall be delivered to the address specified in the purchase order by the Czech post (Česká pošta, s. p.) as a post parcel.
Postage and Packing
1. Postage and packing charge will be added when finishing the order.
1. When processing personal data, the Seller shall meet the requirements of Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on personal data protection.
2. The Seller hereby represents and warrants that all personal data provided by the Buyer is strictly confidential, will be used solely for the Seller’s internal needs and will never be disclosed or provided to any third parties or abused in any way whatsoever.
3. By using the www.2dreamers.cz website, filling in the registration form ( if the registration is possible) and/or submitting a binding purchase order the Buyer agrees that the Seller may gather, process and archive his personal data and details of any orders made via the www.2dreamers.cz website.
4. The Buyer may require that the Seller deletes any and all data about the Buyer from the Seller’s database.
1. The Seller hereby expressly reserves the right to amend or modify the Terms and Conditions from time to time and solely at his discretion. Amendments and modifications of the Terms and Conditions come into force immediately when published. Older versions of the Terms and Conditions are superseded (i.e. cease to be in force and effect) by later versions immediately after a new version is published.
2. These Terms and Conditions came into force on 01. March 2015.